Haileywood

Medford Photography

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wedding Tips

So I know these short posts and long breaks in between are starting to become a habbit, but I'm working on it. I just have a hot minute today, but I thought I'd let everybody know that we published a new section on our website last night. It's called "Tips For Your Wedding Day" and you can get to it from the "Happily Ever Afters" page that is linked in the "Galleries" section. If you are getting married or know someone that is, this info could make a world of difference! We've been trying to build it up for awhile now, before we decided to stick it on the site and I'm sure there will be much more added, as we continue to photograph weddings. Go check it out for now and watch for updates (the best way to do that is to "like" our fb business page at www.facebook.com/medfordimages).

0 comments:

Post a Comment